Local Motion of Boston works with dozens of public and private schools in the area. I thought it would be interesting to see where the schools take the kids on daytime field trips. We provided about 300 field trips in April and here are the places we went multiple times: Big Apple Circus, Boston Children’s Museum, Charles Playhouse, Decordova Museum, Fairway Bowling, Museum of Fine Arts, Museum of Science, New England Aquarium, Peabody Essex Museum, Perkins School for the Blind, Plimouth Plantation, Reggie Lewis Center and Universal Technical Institute. The winners? Museum of Fine Arts and Museum of Science – 8 times each!
- Why Local Motion of Boston Is the Best Choice for Your Corporate Shuttle Van Rental Needs
- Tips to Get the Best Charter Bus Companies in Boston for Your Event
- Local Motion of Boston Charter Bus Company Provides Affordable Transportation
- How to Become a Charter Bus Driver: 5 Steps to Get Started
- Benefits of Renting a Private Charter Bus for Employee or Corporate Travel