Here’s a great picture of a Local Motion motorcoach making a stop at the Boston Harbor Hotel at Rowes Wharf. If you’re not familiar with Boston, the Marina at Rowes Wharf is loaded with all sorts of must-see attractions. From here you can walk along the Harborwalk and jump aboard a sightseeing cruise, go whale watching, or take a duck boat tour of Boston’s historic sights. The New England Aquarium is right next door, along with scores of fantastic restaurants and bars. From here it’s a short walk to the Italian North End, the TD Boston Garden, Faneuil Hall, the USS Constitution (Old Ironsides), Bunker Hill or many other historic sights and buildings. If your coming to Boston be sure to add Rowes Wharf to your itinerary, you might even want to stay at the Boston Harbor Hotel… and we can get you there!
- Why Local Motion of Boston Is the Best Choice for Your Corporate Shuttle Van Rental Needs
- Tips to Get the Best Charter Bus Companies in Boston for Your Event
- Local Motion of Boston Charter Bus Company Provides Affordable Transportation
- How to Become a Charter Bus Driver: 5 Steps to Get Started
- Benefits of Renting a Private Charter Bus for Employee or Corporate Travel